Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
More than 20 years as Senior Developer and more than 10 years as Software Architect based on Microsoft Technology.
Cloud Solution architect and Senior developer in Azure projects.
Extensive expertise in Product Development, Engineering & Full Development Lifecycle.
• Expert in .NET, C#, Microsoft Azure, Windows 8.x/10, Windows Phone 8.x/10
• Technical Team Leader / CTO
• Technical Design Architect & Developer
• Technology R&D watch
• Microsoft TFS 2013/2015/VS online/ALM
• Code Analysis/Unit Tests
• Design and implementation of cloud social media platform's
• Design and implementation of tablet and mobile application's
• Design and Implementation of Web Api's
• Design and Implementation of SDK's
• Strategic Technology Planning
• Ability to lead development team and deliver quality products on time.
• Ability to specify, design, plan and implement software solutions (client/server side)
• Design and implementation of applications and system architectures
• Design and implementation of Cloud solutions (Microsoft Azure).
• Design and implementation of application with latest user interfaces
• R&D - Web, Social Networks, Client/Server’ with latest and emerging technologies.
to March 2014
- Strategic + consulting + development on.NET (.NET, C#, WPF, Microsoft Azure, Silverlight, Mobile Phone, IPad, IPhone, Windows 8 tablet) technologies;
- Strategic + consulting + development on Social Networking, brand watching and statistics
- Technical leader with responsibilities to lead and coach the developer team to respect architecture + standards and to deliver
- Design, architecture and implementation of a generic Client / Backend Components Library + SDK for the SIG GIS platform. All components may be used as Add-in in SIG Gis Main platform to develop new specialized modules. The SDK is use by SIG partners to develop these modules.
• Microsoft WPF
• Microsoft Web API
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Esri ArcGis
- Design, architecture and implementation of the backend a new multi Social Networks client application to find pertinent Social Network posts related to a news post.
• Microsoft Azure WebRole
• Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, RSS, etc… APIs
- Design, architecture and implementation of a multi Social Networks client application running in and outside internet browsers.
• Microsoft Silverlight
• Microsoft Web API
• Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, RSS, etc... APIs